Just after seeding iOS 9.0.1 update to Apple devices last week on September 24, Apple has again pushed a new update called iOS 9.0.2 update to the Apple devices. This update is of 62.1 MB in size and mainly fixes bugs and comes with improvements like iOS 9.0.1.
iOS 9.0.2 update fixes following 5 issues as per the update notification:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app mobile data usage.
- Resolve an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users.
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup.
- Fixes an issue where a screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications.
- improves the stability of podcasts.
As you can see that this update fixes issues mainly with mobile data usage app, iMessage issue, iCloud issues, screen rotation when receiving notifications issue and stability of Podcasts. This update comes with bigger download size from 34.1 MB to 62.1 MB and may be see even more large size updates in future.
The previous update iOS 9.0.1 fixed 4 issues including setup assistant issue, alarms and timers bug, Safari and photos video play issue and custom Data APN issue. You can check the full details about iOS 9.0.1 here.
So what are you waiting for? Check you Apple device for the update notification or go to your device settings>general>Software update and check for the update. For update your device needs to have 50% battery or device needs to be connected to the charger in order to install the update. WiFi connectivity is recommended by Apple to install software updates.